Sales Tax Terms and Conditions
State of Wisconsin, Basic Sales Tax Guidelines.
- All orders are subject to the State of Wisconsin, Sales Tax Laws. No Exceptions!
- All orders shipped from our warehouse to an out of state address will not be sugject to Wisconsin Sales Tax.
- We my request a Sales Tax Form to be filed with us even if it is not required.
- All orders that are picked up at our location in person or that freight has been arranged by the customer. Will be subject to Wisconsin Sales Tax, unless the custoemer has provided a completed "Wisconsin Sales And Use Tax Exemption Certificate", aka S-211. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- You can down load a S-211 Form Here from the Wisconsin Department of Revenue.
- Other guidlines may apply. They will be determaind before shipping of your order.
Example of the S-211 Form