Our Shipping Terms For Wholsale Customers
Wholesale Shipping Terms
- All orders ship LTL Truck (common carrier) and follow DOT regulations.
- Fireworks cannot be shipped via USPS (mail), UPS ground, or Fed Ex ground.
- All orders are FOB our warehouse. Customers are responsible for all freight charges.
- Charges are calculated based on the weight of the order and the destination zip code.
- You will be offered the best rate to your area as we utilize several different carriers.
- Based on carrier and destination, allow 2-7 days for transit time. Delivery dates are not guaranteed.
- Express delivery is available with the addition of a raise in freight cost. The total cost will be quoted to you before shipment.
- Additional freight charges may accrue for residential deliver, tailgate, or other delivery needs. These specifications must be requested in advance.
- A delivery call or appointment may slow your freight’s delivery time by 24 hours.
- We will not be responsible for an incorrect shipping address. If there is a problem with the address provided, you are responsible for paying any additional freight charges.
- If an order is refused or returned to us as undeliverable for any reason, you will be charged the full delivery cost, plus the additional return freight cost and a 20% restocking fee.
- Cancelled orders after shipment will be treated in the same way as a refused or returned as undeliverable order.
- Customers are responsible for unloading the freight. The truck driver will place the freight on the tail of the truck but will not unload it for you.
- Freight shortages should be noted on the BOL and reported to us within 2 business days of delivery. Please attach a copy of the BOL signed by the driver.
- We are not responsible for freight damages. These are claimed to the freight company and should be noted on the BOL at the time of delivery.